- No licence required - Carry up to 6 people - Ideal for couples, families and groups alike - Great for children with room to move about - Safe, stable and unsinkable - Fitted with canopies to protect you from the sun
- Welcome to you all - Best tasting Guinness in North Queensland! - Located on busy Macrossan Street - Open for lunch, dinner or just drinks - Live entertainment most nights - Open every day, 11.00am until late - Great atmosphere
- Enjoy the views of the water, the fun and casual vibe - Prime Rib Steak is slow cooked for 18 hours - Kids Eat Free: ALL day Monday to Friday - All day dining 11:30am - Late - $9.90 Lunches: Monday to Friday - Take Away available 7 days
- Float over picturesque Atherton Tablelands - Australia's BEST hot air ballooning location - 30 minute flight with native wildlife regularly spotted! - This early morning tour is suitable for anyone 4 years+ - Self-Drive & pick up options available.
- Half day tour - Raft World Heritage Rainforest on the Barron River - Ideal for the experienced and first timers - All equipment supplied - Photography available for purchase if needed - Suitable for anyone 13 years +
- Abseil, Zipline, Cliff Jump & Rockslide through a World Heritage Rainforest - Half day tour includes a beautiful rainforest walk - Light lunch or afternoon tea & refreshments - Canyoning clothing, socks, boots, helmet, lifejacket & harness provided - Small group tour, maximum 12 passengers
- Operated by a local Eco Tourism family - Full Day Outer Reef Sailing Adventure from Cape Tribulation, including the cay and 2 additional sites - Sail, snorkel and experience the natural wonder of a coral cay - Premium reef sites showcase abundant marine life - Family packages available from $780
- The most exciting way to see the rainforest! - A guided tour through 6 tree platforms and 7 ziplines - Eco-talk on every platform - No experience necessary, suiting all ages (3 - 103) - Spectacular rainforest and reef views - A "Must Do" North Queensland experience
- Small groups just 12 passengers! - Highest rated snorkel & dive boat - Full day tours to 3 best outer reef sites - The smallest guided in-water groups - PADI Learn to dive programs available - Swim, snorkel & dive equipment store
- Small personalised tour max 16 pax per vehicle - Locally owned Advanced Eco Accredited Operator - Daintree River Cruise Crocodiles, & wildlife - Guided Rainforest walk, swim at Emmagen Ck - BBQ Lunch, hand feed a wallaby, Billy Tea & damper
We are Australia's most idyllic Great Barrier Reef seaside destination. This website provides comprehensive customer information for customers to interact with key information for planning accommodation, transport and tour itineraries.
We also provide daily news and weather information. Stay informed and lets get excited about your visit.
Port Douglas has a history of of booms and declines, find out more about Australia's most sought after laid back holiday destination. Remember you can switch off in Port Douglas!