- Snorkel or dive with reef professionals - Discover a multitude of fishes, corals and other wildlife - Fantastic value snorkel two different reef locations - All snorkelling equipment supplied as part of your trip - Prescription masks are also available upon request - Brand New Vessel!
- Available for overnight charters - 6 night indulgence packages including island stays - Opulent leisure experience on the water - Offers well-appointed accommodation for eight guests - Includes own helipad and access to helicopter
- Avoid the wait, book a private transfer - Perfect for families & small groups up to 7 passengers - Our modern iMax vehicles are spacious & comfortable - Plenty of room for everyone’s luggage - We only employ professional friendly staff - Relax & enjoy with a locally owned company - $220 5-7 passengers
- All your favourite designers, one classy location - Labels: Asilio, Ministry of Style, Madison Square, 100% linen label aAlpha Be - Elle Louise jewellery - Quintessential Port Douglas shopping experience - Stocking clothing, shoes, jewellery, hats and accessories - Located opposite the famous Court House Hotel
- No licence required - Carry up to 6 people - Ideal for couples, families and groups alike - Great for children with room to move about - Safe, stable and unsinkable - Fitted with canopies to protect you from the sun
- Welcome to you all - Best tasting Guinness in North Queensland! - Located on busy Macrossan Street - Open for lunch, dinner or just drinks - Live entertainment most nights - Open every day, 11.00am until late - Great atmosphere
- Float over picturesque Atherton Tablelands - Australia's BEST hot air ballooning location - 30 minute flight with native wildlife regularly spotted! - This early morning tour is suitable for anyone 4 years+ - Self-Drive & pick up options available.
- Half day tour - Raft World Heritage Rainforest on the Barron River - Ideal for the experienced and first timers - All equipment supplied - Photography available for purchase if needed - Suitable for anyone 13 years +
- Abseil, Zipline, Cliff Jump & Rockslide through a World Heritage Rainforest - Half day tour includes a beautiful rainforest walk - Light lunch or afternoon tea & refreshments - Canyoning clothing, socks, boots, helmet, lifejacket & harness provided - Small group tour, maximum 12 passengers
- Operated by a local Eco Tourism family - Full Day Outer Reef Sailing Adventure from Cape Tribulation, including the cay and 2 additional sites - Sail, snorkel and experience the natural wonder of a coral cay - Premium reef sites showcase abundant marine life - Family packages available from $780
We are Australia's most idyllic Great Barrier Reef seaside destination. This website provides comprehensive customer information for customers to interact with key information for planning accommodation, transport and tour itineraries.
We also provide daily news and weather information. Stay informed and lets get excited about your visit.
Port Douglas has a history of of booms and declines, find out more about Australia's most sought after laid back holiday destination. Remember you can switch off in Port Douglas!